Home Window Repair Costs in Minneapolis-St.Paul, MN
You don’t always need to replace an entire window. Sometimes a window can be repaired, at a lower cost than total replacement. Knowing which one you need can be difficult. A professional you trust can tell you the difference. Here at EZ Home Solutions, we will be honest about which option you need.
If you can get away with just a window repair, that’s what we’ll recommend. Common reasons for repair include windows that appear foggy. This means the window seal has broken and gaps are letting air flow through. Another common cause for repair is a broken locking mechanism.
We Go Above and Beyond
Whatever the case, the technicians at EZ Home Solutions have the tools, equipment and know-how to repair the window quickly and efficiently. From standard home windows such as double hung or casements to skylights and picture windows, we handle it all. We go above and beyond that, too, such as replacing weather stripping and caulking.
Home Window Repair Services
No matter what size, shape or location of your windows, EZ Home Solutions can make the repair. Here’s a look at some of our window repair services:
- Double-Pane Window Repair: When there is moisture between the panes, this indicates a broken seal, which leads to reduced energy efficiency and visibility. We can repair the seal or replace the entire insulated glass unit if required.
- Broken Window Repair: Whether you have broken glass, a broken sash or a dysfunctional window that just won’t open, we can address the problem.
- Window Frame Repair: If you have a rotten or damaged window frame, call us. The material surrounding your windows can become damaged if not sealed and protected properly.
- Window Mechanism Repair: Windows such as casement and awning windows have moving parts that are easily damaged, from locks to hinges to crank levers.
- Window Screen Repair: We can also repair damaged screens, including large sliding screen doors.
Rest assured, we are highly trained and skilled in window repair for homes of all sizes in Roseville MN, O’Fallon MO, and surrounding towns.
Contact EZ Home Solutions
To learn more about our home window repair services, get in touch with us at one of our two locations: 2595 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN at (952) 544-7663 or at 54 Hemlock Drive in O’Fallon MO at (314) 665-1860 .