High-Quality House Siding Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Here at EZ Home Solutions, our company includes a team of the best siding experts who are highly qualified and extensively trained in siding installation for home exteriors both large and small. From outdated exterior cladding and improved aesthetic to energy savings and durable material, your home deserves to be upgraded over the years. Our company partners with industry-leading manufacturers to provide homeowners with the best siding material service that is long-lasting, durable, and backed by outstanding warranties. EZ Home Solutions guarantees that character and impressive curb appeal will be added to your residence with our variety of cladding options ranging from vinyl and metal siding to stucco and cedar shingle cladding. Through our excellent customer service and home improvement capabilities, we’re confident you’ll find the best siding options fitting for your unique residence.
Does Your Twin Cities Home Need New Siding?
Updating your home’s exterior is a simple way to add more character to your residence, improve its overall functioning, and reduce exterior maintenance needs. If you’re unsure of whether it’s time for an upgrade for your home or are in search of signs to look out for, here are a few reasons why it might be time for new exterior siding:
- Bubbling or Blistered Exterior
- Recent Hail Storm or Storm Damage
- Outdated Color
- Wildlife Damage
- Dry Rot
- Loosening Exterior
- Increased Energy Bills
- Interior Paint and Wallpaper are Peeling
- Faded Siding
- New Addition to Your Residence
- Issues with Repainting
Throughout the Twin Cities, the best siding installation requires precise measurements, advanced tools, and attention to detail. EZ Home Solutions has brought together industry-leading siding contractors that will be by your side from start to finish to ensure your home improvement project runs seamlessly and you receive service you’ll be impressed with. Poorly installed siding can give you problems down the road and can be costly. With EZ Home Solutions you’ll get impeccable customer service and experience every time, making our company your go-to for your exterior siding service.
Along with our impressive assortment of residential and commercial construction services, we also offer insurance claim assistance. Whether you’re needing services because of storm damage or simple repairs, our professionals will speak to your insurance company, take photos, and provide any required documentation. We care about our customers and we want to be by your side throughout the entire process to be sure you’re getting the best rates and services available.
Why Quality Exterior Siding Matters
Having a Minneapolis, MN company install high-quality siding does more than just increase your curb appeal and property value. New siding adds architectural value, provides protection from inclement weather or storm damage, and deters dirt, excess moisture, insects, and pests. Exterior cladding adds cosmetic value to your residence but also opens the door for customers to save money on heating and cooling expenses. When upgrading your home’s exterior, it’s encouraged to choose an energy-efficient option to enhance your home’s defense against temperature changes and changing weather conditions per season.
If your home has poor insulation it is likely that you will lose a lot of heat in the winter and cool air in the summer, which affects the comfort level for household members and visitors as well as increases your energy bills. Bad exterior material jobs allow warm or cold air to escape from your residence, which ends up costing you a lot of money in the long run. It’s vital to choose a home improvement company you can count on and trust from start to finish. The EZ Home Solutions company is a crew of experienced Twin Cities siding professionals that install only industry-leading materials for Twin Cities homeowners and surrounding areas such as Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Woodbury, and St. Paul, Minnesota.
Identified as one of America’s most popular choices for exterior cladding, handcrafted beauty is mixed with modern technology to provide homeowners with a durable exterior cladding option that requires minimal maintenance and outstanding value. Vinyl is an excellent choice if homeowners are in search of an environmentally friendly option and often beats hardie siding in comparison. Insulated vinyl is also available which has contoured foam underlayment to help reduce energy costs and keep your home comfortable for household members and visitors. EZ Home Solutions offers Twin Cities clients an assortment of vinyl materials through Charter Oak® siding by Alside. Every vinyl option has nominal .046″ premium panel thickness and has proven their performance capabilities on homes throughout the Twin Cities area. Below are the vinyl exterior cladding options offered by our company through Alside (All Rights Reserved) all with an Exclusive TriBeam® design:
- Charter Oak®
- Charter Oak® Reinforced Premium Vinyl Siding
- Charter Oak® Energy Elite
- Charter Oak® Soffit
Types of Siding
EZ Home Solutions strives to provide customers with the best siding options available on the market today. We understand that homeowners look for exterior materials that complement and bring character to their property. With our outstanding service and experience, we guarantee you’ll find an exterior cladding option fitting to your unique needs. If you’re interested in learning more about our variety of materials for your siding project, call today for more information and free estimates on materials.
- Metal: Homeowners have continued to turn to metal cladding over the years and it has become a favored substitute to wood, vinyl, and other materials. Metal has incredible durability and requires minimal maintenance while lasting for homes anywhere from 20 to 40 years.
- Wood: Property owners have a lot of versatility with wood cladding as it comes in a variety of designs and colors. This material brings a natural, charming look to any property but does require frequent painting and staining to keep it looking top-notch.
- Insulated Vinyl: If you’re in search of an exterior material that promotes energy efficiency, insulated vinyl is an excellent option. Although it has a higher initial cost, many homeowners notice lower energy bills and increased protection from impact damage. Insulated vinyl is an incredibly durable material that also has an array of design options.
- Cedar Shingle: Cedar is an eco-friendly home exterior option as it is recyclable and promotes sustainability. Properties throughout Minneapolis, MN have chosen cedar shingling for its natural appearance and impressive resilience against rot, insects, and other forms of decay.
- Stucco: Installation for stucco exterior goes quickly and homeowners can choose to tint the material to eliminate future painting needs. Stucco is durable, long-lasting, and fire and insect resistant. As the material ages, cracking can develop but is usually an easy fix.
- Polymer Shake and Shingle: If you live a busy lifestyle and are in search of an exterior material that is virtually maintenance-free, polymer shakes and shingles are just that. Due to the material’s thick consistency, they are incredibly strong and still bring the character of real wood or cedar to your property. Many homeowners choose polymer shakes and shingles because of their ability to resist fading from UV rays.
- Brick and Stone: While there’s a hefty cost that comes with a brick and stone exterior, homeowners that select this material are impressed for a lifetime because of its impressive structural integrity and fire, rot, and insect resistance capabilities. EZ Home Solutions offers a variety of decorative colors and styles to create a beautiful masonry design fitting for your home.
- Brick and Stone Veneer: If you’re looking for the appeal of traditional masonry but want a material that is lower in cost, brick and stone veneer is available. Accompanied by technologically advanced materials and installation methods, EZ Home Solutions has an assortment of real and composite varieties. Unlike real brick and stone, veneer requires no additional structural support which many homeowners are drawn to.
- Fiber Cement: While fiber cement is commonly more expensive than vinyl materials, it is an extremely durable product that doesn’t expand and contract like real wood. Fiber cement is very porous when it comes to painting, so homeowners have the ability to add character to their property. This relatively low maintenance material can be cleaned easily with a garden hose meaning your home will always look outstanding.
EZ Home Solutions has a crew of outstanding installation professionals that use siding materials from leading manufacturers such as Alside to provide every homeowner with materials that last a lifetime and are backed by an impressive warranty. Alside offers a variety of materials from vinyl to steel for exterior cladding and accessories, windows, doors, and more.
If you’re unsure of what material would be best for your property, we send one of our experts to your property for an inspection, consultation, and estimate. Through our knowledge and expertise, EZ Home Solutions will provide you with a variety of material options that are best for your Minnesota property and budget. Alside also offers an assortment of charming trim and decorative accent products, as well as soffits to improve the curb appeal of your property.
- Charter Oak®
- Charter Oak® Reinforced Premium Vinyl Siding
- Charter Oak® Energy Elite
- Charter Oak® Soffit
Soffit and Fascia
When the EZ Home Solutions team provides MN construction services, we account for all structural components of your property, including soffit and fascia. EZ Home Solutions is incredibly versatile and multi-faceted. Our team specializes in a variety of areas from gutters, storm restoration, and roofing installation to exterior cladding and siding windows. If you’re interested in soffit or fascia repair, our licensed contractors are more than happy to visit your property to conduct an inspection and provide a quote.
Property owners can find exterior soffit along the span beneath rafter tails and fascia is the exposed horizontal band that appears at the end of rafters. While these elements add character and a finished look for your property, they also provide exterior protection for your property by keeping out a variety of wildlife such as squirrels, bats, and birds. Soffit and fascia also help disguise any ventilation features that are in place for your attic.
Contact EZ Home Solutions – House Siding Company Minneapolis
We are the Minneapolis siding contractors Twin Cities residents can rely on for every project regardless of size. From windows siding, roofing siding, and siding repair to roof replacement, window replacement, and home remodeling, we guarantee EZ Home Solutions is the home services company for your job. Providing a seamless customer experience through strong relationships and customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we know your expectations and needs will be met through outstanding customer service every time. Our reputation, Better Business Bureau rating, and customer reviews are a representation of our incredible workmanship, professionalism, and commitment to the industry. EZ Home Solutions is the Twin Cities contractor that will be here for you every time.
To learn more about our exterior siding services and pricing offered by EZ Home Solutions or hire a siding contractor, please call us at 2595 Hamline Ave N, Roseville at (952) 544-7663. Our office is located in a perfect location to easily service Minneapolis and surrounding areas such as Saint Paul, MN. We have staff available to answer any questions, provide free estimates, schedule a service, and offer further assistance Monday through Saturday.